WANTED: Guelph Ringette Power Skating Instructor 2018/2019
30 Apr, 2018, Monday
|Posted In: guelphringette.ca||Tags: Ringette|
Who is the Guelph Ringette Association?
The Guelph Ringette Association (GRA) is a not-for-profit organization founded in 1970. The GRA was formed to organize, develop and administer ringette competition in the City of Guelph. Our objective is to provide an opportunity for every eligible player to play ringette, to promote and improve ringette and to develop and encourage community spirit in the City of Guelph. https://www.guelphringette.ca/
What are we looking for?
•We are currently accepting applications for an experienced Power skating instructor.
•The winning candidate will be responsible to teach and inspire our young athletes to improve their skating skills as this is the foundation of ringette. The age range and level of play of our athletes is from U9 (age 8) Regional to U19AA (age 18) Provincial.
• The power skating sessions will be held at West End Rec Centre in Guelph on Tuesday nights from 6-9pm until December and 6-8pm for the remainder of the season
•There will be between approx. 35 athletes per session.
•The GRA is looking to hold approx. 24 sessions (8 weeks) between September and December and 14 sessions (7 weeks) between January and approximately the end of March.
•The winning candidate will be required to bring additional qualified assistants to help on ice and maintain a ratio of approx. 10 to 1 (athletes to instructor)
•The sessions are composed of multiple teams and are paired based on age and skill level. Therefore skill levels will vary between athletes on different teams for each session.
•In your quote please include:
- Your hourly rate and if it changes based on consecutive ice times
- Your cancellation policy should we need to cancel an ice time
- Quote based on the hours and number of athletes mentioned above.
- These hours and number of athletes will be confirmed once all our teams have been formed.
- Please include References and Police check will be required prior to the beginning of the season.
Deadline for applications is: April 30, 2018
Please send your application and quote to both:
Tara Lazzari: firstname.lastname@example.org
Todd Claerbout: email@example.com
Player/Coach Development Committee
Guelph Ringette Association